Yes! Summer camp will open as planned on JUNE 15. We will need to share a few adjustments designed to keep your child as safe as possible as the risk of Covid 19 infection remains in our community.
Camp will be:
1. Held DAILY from June 15th through August 28th.
2. Camp will run from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. We will not be able to offer after care.
3. To maintain controlled small groups, campers must be registered for a full day (although you may pick your camper up at any time).
4. NO non-registered (drop off) campers will be admitted.
5.We will focus on gymnastics, games, sports and organized fun! Water play will not be a part of this year's curriculum and so swim wear is not required.
6.. Please pack your child's lunch in a brown bag. Snacks, candy and beverages will not be sold.Snacks will be provided in single serving packages.
7. Arts and craft project supplies will be distributed in single packs.
8. Entry through our front door, exit through our back.
9. The foam pit will be closed, as will water fountains. Please send your child with a water bottle.
10. SAFE, non electronic FUN will be on the schedule daily!!
Dr. Mindi Raggi, Precision Athletic Center
"All Together we do things Better"
For Gymnastics Only Camp Checkout our NEW Gymnastics Academy
Camp Tuition: Full Day Weekly (5 Full Days 8am - 4:00pm) - $325.00
Full Day Daily Rate - $72.00 (8am - 4:00pm)
A $25 Non-refundable deposit will be collected to reserve a spot
Summer Camp Dates
Week 1 - June 15th - June 19th 2020
Week 2 - June 22nd - June 26th 2020
Week 3 - July 29th - July 3rd 2020
Week 4 - July 6th - July 10th 2020
Week 5 - July 13th - July 17th 2020
Week 6 - July 20th - July 24th 2020
Week 7 - July 27th - July 31st 2020
Week 8 - August 3rd - August 7th 2020
Week 9 - August 10th - August 14th 2020
Week 10 - August 17th - August 21st 2020
Week 11 - August 24th - August 28th 2020